Privacy and Terms
- SiteZilla respects the privacy of site visitors and customers. We will NOT share, rent or otherwise distribute your personal and contact information with any 3rd party. SiteZilla may process (for example, collect, use or disclose) your information only for internal purposes.
- SiteZilla may send to a Customer administrative messages and email updates regarding its Services or the web site. In some cases, SiteZilla may also send a Customer primarily promotional messages. A Customer can choose to opt-out of promotional messages anytime.
- SiteZilla offers various website packages through this website. All website options are custom built and powered by WordPress along with handpicked selection of plugins and theme best suited and customized for your business and website needs.
- SiteZilla DOES NOT HOST or provide Hosting/Server Management services.
- SiteZilla may use a credits in the footer of our customer’s websites indicating that the website was designed and developed by SiteZilla with a link back to our website, and may use your website link for promotional purposes on social media, advertisements, banners and other public domains.
- SiteZilla Website Packages as well as Add-Ons prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that intellectual property laws protect all software. SiteZilla uses WordPress, an open-source blogging and content management sytem to manage the content and functionality of our Website Packages. SiteZilla DOES NOT sell or rent any software but charges Customer for customization, integration and final deployment of websites.
- Disclaimer. Except for the warranties given in the Agreement, SiteZilla expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied.